ISDS Subscription - 2016 and 2017
- The fee for ISDS membership until December 2013 is 150 Swiss Francs (CHF) (approx. 130 Euro or 150 US $ as per summer 2016)
- Please send an email with your request and your personal information to the Hon. Treasurer : luisa.bonafe (at) chuv.ch
- Include your name and professional address as well as phone/FAX/email
- You will receive an email with a link to the secure website where you can make your payment online.
- As per a Business Meeting 2003 decision, a reduced fee of 50 Swiss Francs (CHF) applies to all Students, Predoctoral and Postdoctoral Trainees and Residents (prior to Board/Specialty Certification), to Genetic Counselors, and to Emeriti/Retirees (please specify your condition when applying)
- PLEASE USE THE SECURE WEBSITE AS EXPLAINED ABOVE - do not send cheques or bank payment instructions, and any form of payment in USD or other currencies! Expenses for cashing those are much too high, and procedures too complicated! THANK YOU!
- If payment by credit card ON THE SECURE WEB SITE is not possible, and you wish to pay by money transfer or by cheque, 40 CHF must be added to the subscription fee because of additional bank costs:
- Data for money transfer are:
Bank: UBS Union Bank of Switzerland, Zürich-Römerhof, Switzerland
Account holder: International Skeletal Dysplasia Society
IBAN-No.: CH36 0025 1251 8010 16M1 Z
Bank Clearing No.: 251
- In both cases, PLEASE ADD 40 CHF to the subscription fee to cover for the additional costs!
The ISDS Treasurer:Prof. Luisa Bonafé, MD, PhD
Division of Molecular Pediatrics
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
Clinique Infantile 02-35
Av. Pierre Decker, 2
1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Email: luisa.bonafe (at) chuv.ch
(Subscription to the Skeldys Email List is done automatically by the Secretary and List Administrator upon completion of payment)