Welcome to The International Skeletal Dysplasia Society
The 14th ISDS meeting, Sept. 11-14, 2019 in Oslo (Norway), has been a success. Thank you to Else Merckoll, Cecilie Rustad and the organising committee. Some pictures can be downloaded here:
In and around conference and posters
Social Dinner - Outdoors at Holmenkollen
Social Dinner - Indoors before the dancing
- Read the Statutes and Guidelines for the Scientific Activities here.
The principal aim of the Society shall be to promote scientific progress in the field of skeletal dysplasias and dysostoses. The ISDS is registered as a non-profit organization ("charity").
- Join the International Skeletal Dysplasia Society
- Advance information and reduced registration fees for the ISDS meetings
- Access to Members' Business Meeting
- Access to the Skeldys mailing list for discussion of cases and all issues related to skeletal dysplasias
- Go to the Subscription Instructions
- Downloads and Information
- Nosology group at work in Bruges, Sept 20, 2017
(Ravi Sarariraya, Andrea Superti-Furga, Matt Warman, Dan Cohn, Luca Sangiorgi, Valerie Cormier-Daire, Geert Mortier; Sheila Unger, Christine Hall, David Sillence, Gen Nishimura)